Carolina BBQ Burger

I was thinking of ways the other day to improve on a favorite burger of mine that I enjoyed from my days of working at Rafferty's. Then I thought of one thing I always loved about a Carolina style BBQ sandwich; put some slaw on it. So what you do is fix you're favorite burger, put on some good cheddar cheese, fry up some bacon, and cook a yellow onion in the rendered bacon fat. Top with the onion, bacon, pile on some good creamy cole slaw, and to with some really good BBQ sauce and you're good to go. Making the sauce and slaw from scratch is really simple. I'll put my cole slaw recipe on the blog just in case you want to use it. Just remember that recipes can be altered and experimenting with good flavors is the key to having fun in the kitchen.


0 comments:

Post a Comment